Tuesday, May 25, 2010

happy birthday my dear kristina!


dear kristina, here are 10 reasons why i'm so happy you were born:


1. you are one of the funniest people i know. you can make any ole day at the office some how seem hilarious.


2. you are the only person that regularly goes to starbucks not to drink coffee, but to indulge in the pastries.


3. you wake up and love life. you don't sit still (literally), and you don't take any day for granted. you seek out joy and bring your friends along for the ride.


4. you have the best collection of terrible rap. every song somehow manages to feature t-pain.


5. you have the biggest heart. you love your friends and family and you follow that heart whenever it takes you.


6. you have the greatest appreciation for my grilled cheese sandwiches.


7. you turn your nose up to red wine, but enjoy a cheap box of franzia.


8. you refuse to grow up.


9. you work ridiculously hard but never get stressed about work or the small things.


10. you read my blog.


here are a few of my favorite things i think of when i think of kristina...


from east to west, unicorn hust'lin tattoos, purple hondas, grey hounds, dinosaurs, i'm on a boat, burnt pizza, o & p, office flirting, april fool's cake, kindergarten hand holding, closet girl, sf bus rides, and everything lovely.


happy birthday my dear kristina!


photo: kristina @ last year's bay to breakers with eyes on top of her head. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had posted on this already! Basically, I was saying how I couldn't stop reading it and how much it means to me, which is still true. Seriously Andra, it made my day. Thank you for being so thoughtful and such a great friend! Get back to California! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete